Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Delineated Friendship of the Now

Agitated of late, pondering on what the so called 'friendship' is inclining to...

Friends are not whom they were aforetime. Or maybe, it is Me? Whichever way the ball rolls, its rolling swiftly and delicately. At a velocity no one can ever apprehend. Albeit this motion, no one even seem to comprehend. Doubt flows in my veins. Reluctance, embodied.

What is the whole bourn of friendship? If friendship no longer profounds the truth and acceptance of oneself, as is, as to be prominent, as its intended animus.

Hurt is what I feel. Grieving is what I am. A phase of which shows that I am aware of the parting. Expectations, no more. Just as is none of mayhaps. Too long have I been quiet. Too long have I sat in the dark. Watching. Learning. Feeling.

Its been too long.

The so called 'friend' is no more divine. Deprived of the word it has become. Left unsought. My feelings, unattended. No one to mend. No one to blend.

Friends are..... no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment