Friday, February 18, 2011

Abreasted But Unaware

Engaged i was when a sudden spur of past memories....

Twas a strange feeling. A familiarity of which made my flesh tingle. What filled my mind was the feeling of the void. A feeling which long forgotten. Ululated whilst my hands, raised to the heavens. Frustrated. Please, not again. I thought.

I pondered into the nothingness once more.

To my amazement, in what i thought was emptiness.  i sought a sight. Twas a ghost. Envisioned the specter was reaching out its hands towards me. With graceful gesture and soft spoken words, it said

"Come".

"Come and be free"...

Abruptly I was already in a different realm. Twas quiet. Twas peaceful. Nothing was in sight then. The specter was gone.

Forthwith i awoken from the vision. Felt like eternity in a second's worth. I pondered and pondered trying to figure out why it felt so familiar.

Twas a distinguished voice, that ghost....

No comments:

Post a Comment